East African Adventure 2023 | African Safari
Kenya and Tanzania | 21 Days
Bookings Open – 8th July 2023 – 28th July 2023 (4 places left)
- 7 days experiencing Kenya and 14 days exploring beautiful Tanzania. This includes a spot of camping true African-style in exotic spots; and plenty of game driving through Lake Nakuru NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater, plus more. We spend some time in the inland villages and surrounding region of Mt Kilimanjaro, including 4 nights at the very exotic Zanzibar Island, also known as Spice Island.
- Exploring some of Kenya’s most fabulous hotspots – including our very own Tamariki Education Centre, a baby elephant orphanage, a wood carvers co-operative, an environmental project, Hells Gate NP, Lake Nakuru NP and so much more
- Experiencing safaris and extensive amount of game driving in search of the “BIG 5”, leopard, rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo, and other amazing wildlife in the vast National Parks of Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Enjoying Zanzibar Island and all it has to offer, the perfect place for sampling vast arrays of exotic spices, snorkelling in crystal clear aqua coloured waters, enjoying the exotic African and Arabic cultures and experiencing the magic of the sun going down over Africa while relaxing and sipping sundowner cocktails
- At Serengeti NP: Fly the plains of the Serengeti National Park in a hot air balloon safari at dawn
- At Zanzibar: Join a walking tour of exotic Stone Town; enjoy snorkelling in the crystal clear turquoise waters; sail in a traditional dhow boat
- Length of Tour: 21 Days
- Cost: NZ$ 9,600 – share twin. Please note: price excludes international flights, transfers, visas and insurance. However we can happily assist you with these.
- Single Supplement: 2 only of these available at an extra cost of $1,600
- Type of Tour: An authentic 21 day African style camping experience led by our local tour guide.
- Size of Tour: Maximum 12 people plus your local Tour Guides
- Arrive: From Nairobi, Kenya
- Depart: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Accommodation & Food
- Accommodation for this tour is varied and includes staying in traditional African style permanent ensuite-tents, home stays, lodges and banda huts. During our couple of nights of free-camping in Serengeti National Park, your task is to put up and pull down your tents (assistance and guidance will be provided if required).
- This tour includes staying 4 nights on beautiful Zanzibar Island.
- While in Nairobi: staying in guest suites
- Meals included as part of the tour price: Most breakfasts, lunches and evening meals.
2023: 8th July – 28th July 2023
Only $1,500 Deposit!
balance payable 2 months before trip departure
“An amazing experience – never to be forgotten. We saw lots of the real Africa ”
Donna & John, July 2018
“It was amazing from start to finish and I could do it all over again”
Kathy, February 2018
“Exceeded my expectations in every way”
Jordan, September 2017
Your Tour Accommodation & Safari Experience
Authentic African Style Tents
Just one example of the magnificent safari experience
Our exotic beach-front accommodation Zanzibar Island
Our Safari Vehicles
Book your place or contact us for more information
Helping Hand Africa Tours & Safaris - Begin an adventure that will change your life
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris
(+64) 27 636 5229
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris is based in New Zealand
Helping Hand African
Tours and Safaris
Telephone: (+64) 27 636 5229