East Africa Selection | African Safari
Kenya and Tanzania | 13 Days
Bookings are open for 2020
- 1 day experiencing Nairobi and 12 days exploring beautiful Tanzania. This includes camping true African-style in exotic spots; and plenty of game driving through Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater, plus more. We spend some time in the inland villages and surrounding region of Mt Kilimanjaro, including 3 nights at very exotic Zanzibar Island, also known as Spice Island.
- Experiencing safaris and extensive amount of game driving in search of the “BIG 5”, leopard, rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo, and other amazing wildlife in the vast National Parks of Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Enjoying Zanzibar Island and all it has to offer, the perfect place for sampling vast arrays of exotic spices, snorkelling in crystal clear aqua coloured waters, enjoying the exotic African and Arabic cultures and experiencing the magic of the sun going down over Africa while relaxing and sipping sundowner cocktails
- At Serengeti NP: Fly the plains of the Serengeti National Park in a hot air balloon safari at dawn
- At Zanzibar: Join a walking tour of exotic Stone Town; enjoy snorkelling in the crystal clear turquoise waters; sail in a traditional dhow boat
- Length of Tour: 13 Days
- Cost: From $5,800 NZD share twin. Please note: price excludes international flights, transfers, visas and insurance. However we can happily assist you with these.
- Type of Tour: An authentic 13 day African style camping experience led by our local tour guide.
- Size of Tour: 8 people plus your local Tour Guide, Johnson Munyiri
- Arrive: From Nairobi, Kenya
- Depart: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Accommodation & Food
- Accommodation for this tour is provided through staying in authentic African style tents. This is a camping style tour, where you stay in shared, two-person tents, sleeping on basic mattresses. During the tour, when we move campsites, your task is to put up and pull down your tents (assistance and guidance will be provided if required).
- This tour includes staying 3 nights on Zanzibar Island.
- While in Nairobi: staying in tents at a lovely camp in a leafy suburb on the outskirts of Nairobi.
- Meals included as part of the tour price: Most breakfasts, lunches and evening meals.
Only $800 Deposit!
balance payable 2 months before trip departure
“An amazing experience – never to be forgotten. We saw lots of the real Africa ”
Donna & John, July 2018
“It was amazing from start to finish and I could do it all over again”
Kathy, February 2018
“Exceeded my expectations in every way”
Jordan, September 2017
2020: 28th April – 10th May
Your Tour Accommodation & Safari Experience
Authentic African Style Tents
Just one example of the magnificent safari experience
Our exotic beach-front accommodation Zanzibar Island
Our Safari Vehicles
Book your place or contact us for more information
Helping Hand Africa Tours & Safaris - Begin an adventure that will change your life
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris
(+64) 27 636 5229
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris is based in New Zealand
Helping Hand African
Tours and Safaris
Telephone: (+64) 27 636 5229