Gorillas and Game Drives | African Safari
Kenya and Uganda | 17 Days
- Exploring Southern Uganda: We spend some time in the mountains and lake regions of southern Uganda, including 2 nights at Lake Bunyonyi and a day trip to Bwindi to see the gorillas. We also stay 2 days & nights at the town of Jinja, situated on the shore of Lake Victoria and the River Nile.
- Seeing African wildlife in their natural environment. This includes meeting a mountain gorilla family and chimpanzees in their own natural space.
- Experiencing safaris in the world famous Maasai Mara National Park, and Nakuru National Park in search of the “BIG 5”, leopard, rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo, and an abundance of other amazing wildlife
- Enjoying a Sunset cruise on the Kazinga Channel, QE National Park. Perfect for watching the sun go down over the horizon, while sitting back, relaxing and sipping some drinks.
- Visiting our beautiful Tamariki Education Centre in Nairobi at the end of the tour (1 day).
- At Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda): Boat ride out on the lake, hiring a dug-out canoe, visiting the tribe of pygmy who inhabit this mountain region, scenic village walks.
- At Jinja (Uganda), on the River Nile: white water rafting, bungy jumping, boat ride on Lake Victoria to view the Source of the Nile
- At Maasai Mara (Kenya): Hot air balloon safari at sunrise
- Length of Tour: 17 Days
- Cost: From $7,500 NZD share twin. Please note: price excludes international flights, transfers, visas and insurance. However we can happily assist you with these.
- Type of Tour: An authentic 17 day African style experience, staying in gorgeous camps and led by our local tour guide.
- Size of Tour: Maximum 8 people plus your local Tour Guide, Johnson Munyiri
- Arrive & Depart: From Entebbe, Uganda
Accommodation & Food
- Accommodation for this tour is provided, staying in authentic African style camps. Although this is a camping style tour, you stay in basic but comfortable shared, two-person rooms
- This tour includes staying 2 nights at world famous Maasai Mara National Park.
- While in Nairobi: staying in dorm/rooms at a lovely camp in a leafy suburb on the outskirts of Nairobi.
- Meals included as part of the tour price: Most breakfasts, lunches and evening meals. Both local and western style food is enjoyed on the tour.
Only $800 Deposit + $900 Permit Fee!!
balance payable 2 months before trip departure
“An amazing experience – never to be forgotten. We saw lots of the real Africa ”
Donna & John, July 2018
“It was amazing from start to finish and I could do it all over again”
Kathy, February 2018
“Exceeded my expectations in every way”
Jordan, September 2017
2020: 15th May – 31st May
Your Tour Accommodation & Safari Experience
Authentic African Style Camping
Authentic African Style Dining
Our Safari Vehicles
Book your place or contact us for more information
Helping Hand Africa Tours & Safaris - Begin an adventure that will change your life
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris
(+64) 27 636 5229
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris is based in New Zealand
Helping Hand African
Tours and Safaris
Telephone: (+64) 27 636 5229