Africa – Through the Lens | Exclusive Photography Tour
Kenya & Uganda | 20 Days
Bookings open for 2021
- Length of Tour: 20 Days
- Cost: From $12,700 NZD Note: Price excludes international flights, transfers, visas and insurance. However we can happily assist with these.
- Type of Tour: A highly specialised 20 day African style photography tour led by our local tour guide Johnson, hosted by HHAT & S owner/operator Denise and accompanied by professional photographer Mark Thompson
- Size of Tour: 4 – 8 people plus your expert photographer
- Arrive: Nairobi, Kenya
- Depart: Entebbe, Uganda
Accommodation & Food
- Accommodation for this tour is provided through staying in authentic African style tents. This tour is a camping style photography tour, where you stay in shared, two-person tents, sleeping on basic mattresses. During the tour, when we move campsites, your task is to put up and pull down your tents (assistance and guidance will be provided if required).
- While in Nairobi: staying in a lovely house in a leafy suburb on the outskirts of Nairobi.
- Meals included as part of the tour price: Breakfasts, lunches and evening meals. We take a local cook on tour who will prepare a mixture of local and Western style meals.
Only $1,200 Deposit + Gorilla Permit $800!!
balance payable 2 months before trip departure
“This trip had everything I could ever have dreamed of, and heaps more”
Trish, June 2017
“We would not have experienced so much of Africa in any other trip”
Lorraine, June 2017
“Loved it! Excellent value”
Wendy, February 2017
“The most amazing trip I have ever done in my life” Yvonne, September 2018
- 20 days exploring the most incredible photographic opportunities in Kenya & Uganda – two of the greatest mecca’s of landscape and wildlife in the world. This includes camping true African-style in exotic spots, such as on the banks of a lake high in the mountains of Uganda; in National Parks; in the Masai Mara surrounded by wildlife.
- Accompanied by a professional photographer with advice and support for the entire tour, and also pre-tour preparations
- Photo opportunities in some of the most magnificent locations in the world
- Become immersed in the beauty of Africa’s landscape and natural wonders
- Visit picturesque Amboseli National Park with the quintessential view of Mt Kilimanjaro featured prominently as a backdrop
- Exploring Southern Uganda: we spend some time in the mountains and lake regions of southern Uganda, including 3 nights at Lake Bunyonyi
- The magnificent Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda, home to half the world’s population of the highly endangered mountain gorilla species.
- 2 nights safari in the world famous Masai Mara. Having up close and personal encounters with the world’s finest wildlife in their natural habitat. Game spotting in search of the “BIG 5” – leopard, rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo.
- Peaceful and beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park with its large populations of black rhino
- And much much more…
Tour Date 2021: 3rd October – 22nd October
Explore some of the world’s most breathtaking locations
Kenya & Uganda | 20 days
Spend 20 days in Africa; the mecca for landscape and wildlife photography. We visit some of the world’s most breathtaking locations; home to many of the most magnificent wildlife and bird life, landscapes and tribal culture in Africa
Get away from the crowds and head into the quiet, tranquil parts of stunning Kenya and Uganda; perfect location for photo opportunities.
Being accompanied by a professional photographer who is there to help and assist with improving your photography combined with the special permits obtained to gain those extra vantage photo opportunities are perfect added bonuses of this tour.
Your Tour Accommodation & Safari Experience
Authentic African Style Tents
Authentic African Style Tents
Our Safari Vehicles
Book your place or contact us for more information
Helping Hand Africa Tours & Safaris - Begin an adventure that will change your life
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris
(+64) 27 636 5229
Helping Hand African Tours & Safaris is based in New Zealand
Helping Hand African
Tours and Safaris
Telephone: (+64) 27 636 5229